Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The trustee of Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust’s (Suntec Reit) wholly-owned Australian subsidiary has taken out a A$450 million (S$378.9 million) green loan.
It will be used to refinance existing borrowings, finance or refinance acquisitions and/or investments and/or for general working capital purposes, Suntec Reit’s manager said in a bourse filing on Thursday evening.
In Australia, the real estate investment trust holds the entire interest in a commercial building in Sydney, a half stake in Melbourne integrated development Southgate Complex, a half stake in a commercial building to be developed on Collins Street in Melbourne, and a 100 per cent interest in a commercial building in Adelaide.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- New-resale home psf price gap widens to 40% in 2019
- LTA gets planning nod to develop office, retail space in Jurong East
- Student accommodation prized for defensive play in uncertain economy
- Yanlord Riverside Garden sells out all units for $162m
- Chart of the Day: Condos with $1-1.5m price tags ruled sales in 2019
Useful Stories Related Singapore
- Easy ways to save on water and electricity bills at home
- Job vacancies to fall further so focus will be on saving jobs, reskilling workers: Josephine Teo
- New research centre on nature-based solutions for climate change to open in NUS by end-2020
- New campus for Nexus international School
- Where to get handmade jewellery in Singapore
Best Hotels in Singapore
- Singapore Hotels and Places to Stay
- The 14 Best Hotels in Singapore
- Top 10 best luxury hotels in Singapore
- The best hotels in Singapore
- The best luxury five-star hotels in Singapore
Tiny Bedroom Ideas
- 18 small bedroom ideas to fall in love with
- 25 Space-Saving Ideas For Small Bedrooms That Will Also Save Your Sanity
- 20 Incredibly Helpful Design & Storage Ideas for Your Small Bedroom
- 55 Creative Ideas to Transform a Small Bedroom
- 12 Small Bedroom Ideas to Make the Most of Your Space
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.