Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Capitaland Retail China Trust (CRCT) on Friday posted a distribution per unit (DPU) of 2.34 Singapore cents for the fourth quarter ended Dec 31, down 3.3 per cent from 2.42 cents a year ago.
This was partially due to an enlarged unit base in Q4 2019 following a private placement and preferential offering in August and September 2019 respectively.
The year-ago DPU of 2.42 cents had also included a capital distribution which arose from a gain from divesting the stake in a company which held CapitaMall Anzhen. Excluding this capital distribution, DPU in Q4 2018 was 2.34 cents, the same as the latest DPU for Q4 2019.
Meanwhile, gross revenue for Q4 2019 grew 23.5 per cent to 347.2 million yuan (S$69.1 million) from 281 million yuan a year ago.
Freshest Real Estate News from Singapore
- New rules on qualifying cert offer reprieve to Singapore developers
- Sungei Kadut to pioneer manufacturing for future: Chan Chun Sing
- HDB resale market kicks off 2020 with upbeat sales in January
- Co-living firm Hmlet adds Tiong Bahru properties to collection
- Two freehold shophouses at Tanjong Katong up for sale at S$13m
- More HDB flats sold last month, prices also up
Useful stories related Singapore
- Emergency batteries for MRT trains on future line
- What is Thaipusam?
- 35 Cool & Fun Things To Do In Singapore
- Best furniture shops in Singapore
- Where to buy sustainable teak Furniture
Three-bedroom Apartment Plans
- 3 Bedroom Apartment/House Plans
- 25 Three Bedroom House/Apartment Floor Plans
- 25 More 3 Bedroom 3D Floor Plans
- 3D Floor Plans
- 3 Bedroom Floor Plans
DIY Furniture Renovate
- The 35 Coolest Hacks for All of Your Favorite IKEA Products
- Totally-Doable DIY Furniture Projects That Won't Turn You Into A Crazy Person
- 15 Upcycled Furniture Ideas That Turn Trash Into Treasure
- 20 DIY Furniture Makeover Projects
- 10 Tips for Restoring Old Furniture
Previous news selection
Co-living firm Hmlet adds Tiong Bahru properties to collection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.