Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The above figures - which exclude executive condominium (EC) units - were released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Monday based on its survey of licensed housing developers.
Including ECs, which are a public-private housing hybrid, developers moved 1,167 units in August, marking a drop of 25 per cent from the 1,557 units in July, but 82.3 per cent above the 640 units they found buyers for in August 2018.
At the Parc Clematis condo development in Jalan Lempeng, next to the Ayer Rajah Expressway, SingHaiyi Group sold 316 units last month at a median price of S$1,615 per square foot (psf).
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- District 10 bungalow in Garlick Avenue GCB area for sale at S$16.5m
- 'Ferrari woman' grants option to buy her GCB for S$47m
- HDB looking at 3D-printing tech in Tengah, Bidadari estates
- More ‘bespoke designs’ in HDB towns in the pipeline, with new technologies on trial
- Meyer Mansion tops sales on launch weekend
Latest Property news in Asia
- China's property investment growth at 4-month high in August
- India's 100b rupee housing fund seen not enough to spur sector
- Hong Kong property hunters grab bargains in wake of protests
- Relationship building is a vital part of ensuring good property value
Pool Maintenance Tips
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.