Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The new enhanced housing grants will result in the gradual bottoming and increased stability in the HDB resale market but may slightly pull down activity in the private market, analysts said.
The Housing Development Board (HDB) and the Ministry of National Development (MND) recently announced the enhanced housing grant as a replacement to the additional CPF housing grant and the special CPF housing grant. Household income has been raised to $14,000 monthly from $12,000 previously for new HDB built-to-order (BTO) and resale HDB homes. Furthermore, the household income limit for the purchase of new executive condominiums (EC) has also been raised to $16,000 monthly from $14,000 previously.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Share of new condo units above $1.5m rose to 35% in Q2
- HDB flat rentals down 20.7% to 1,490 units in August
- Private condo resales down 13.6% to 751 units in August
- Foreigners race for Singapore's luxury properties
- SPH sees $38.4m revaluation gain on UK student accommodation portfolio
Latest Property news in Asia
- Blackstone raises US$20.5b property fund; to close US$18.7b deal on Singapore GLP's US warehouses
- Hong Kong and Beijing leaders united to bolster business confidence
- Blackstone raises $20.5B global property fund and more asia real estate headlines
- China enterprise wins Shanghai residental site for RMB 3.8B
- Korea's Mirae said buying US hotel portfolio from Anbang for $5.8B
Ways to Power Your Home With Renewable Energy
- Everyday Uses for Solar Energy to Enjoy a More Efficient Home
- 5 Things to Consider When Building a Solar-powered Home
- Switching to renewable energy at home
- Residential solar panels: what to know about home solar electricity in 2019
- Low-cost ways get solar power at home
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.