Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The auction will be held on Sept 18 at 2.30pm at Amara Hotel, Level 3.
The new guide price works out to S$1,444 per square foot (psf) based on 27,000 square feet (sq ft) in land area.
This will be the third attempt to sell the freehold property. It failed to sell at the first auction in July with a S$42 million guide price, or S$1,556 psf. It was later relaunched via private treaty in August at S$40.8 million, or about S$1,511 psf.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Another GCB on Belmont Rd for auction in mortgagee sale, with S$20m guide price
- Good class bungalow at Belmont Rd in 3rd bid at mortgagee sale with price shaved again to $39m
- Jervois Road bungalow up for sale with guide price of $38.8m
- One-stop HDB portal to be made available by end 2020
- Commentary: Did aggressive land bidding by Chinese developers push up Singapore property prices?
Latest Property news in Asia
- Blackstone raises US$20.5b property fund; to close US$18.7b deal on Singapore GLP's US warehouses
- Riady scion seeks to save Lippo empire on the brink
- Angelo Gordon raises US$1.3bn for latest Asia property fund
- Proptech Startups - Reshaping the Rental Housing Market in Southeast Asia
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.