Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The higher unit prices from projects released by developers reflect the high land prices paid for en bloc sites acquired in 2017 to mid-2018, said real estate consultants Edmund Tie in its report.
They also reflect the increase in average unit size as well as a greater preference for larger apartments, said the report.
For resale properties, unit price ranges remained relatively stable quarter-on-quarter, other than a rise in the proportion of resale and larger sized units priced above S$3 million to 11 per cent in Q2, from 8 per cent the quarter before.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Mt Elizabeth Link serviced apartment block up for sale with S$230m indicative price
- More than 90% of 300 Avenue South Residence units launched on first day sold
- Meyer Mansion sees steady stream of well-heeled visitors on preview weekend
- UPDATE: UOL sells 276 units at Avenue South Residence
- Triplex penthouse at Mount Faber Lodge going for $4.8 mil
Latest Property news in Asia
- Tokyo buyers look towards second hand apartments
- EC World Reit bullish on e-commerce
- Capitaland fund management boss james lim resigns
- Hilton sells japan resort to mori jv for $119m
Energy saving tips
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.