Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
It happens to every property owner at some point: you look out the window, and see that a massive crane is now obstructing your expensive/expansive view. Along with the drilling noises and dust, it slowly sinks in: the land plot next door is being taken by a newer, fancier condo.
Complain about this, and you might hear an old spiel: at least new condos are priced higher, so there’ll be a knock-on effect as older properties go up in price too. This is one of those things that’s commonly believed, but seldom looked at closely.
Out of curiosity, we decided to look at how the values of surrounding properties have moved, since a new launch appeared in the same area.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- 'Marginal' rental declines across Singapore residential leasing market during second quarter - report
- The Stacked Guide To Property Tax And Stamp Duties
- Shrinking HDB Void Decks: For Better Or Worse?
- Broker's take: DBS says suburban malls a 'safer bet' over Orchard Road malls
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Tighter regulations on what constitutes a mask and how it should be worn come into effect in Singapore
- Experts see scope for taking away road space from cars to make way for buses, cyclists or pedestrians downtown
- National Gallery Singapore and Singapore Art Museum come together for two new shows
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (Aug 31-Sep 6)
Balcony Transformations - Before & After
- 6 SENSATIONAL BALCONY TRANSFORMATIONS TO INSPIRE YOU
- Before and after: 7 examples of balconies transformed
- People Are Transforming Their Balconies Into Mini Holiday Havens In Lockdown
- Before and After: City Rental Apartment Balcony Transformation
- Woman transforms her balcony into lockdown haven
DIY Murphy Bed Projects
- 12 Money-Saving Murphy Bed Projects
- 15 DIY Murphy Beds That'll Save Precious Floor Space in Your Home
- 13+ Magical DIY Murphy Bed Plans [Free]
- The 18 best DIY Murphy Bed Ideas to Maximize Your Space
- DIY Murphy Bed and Bookcase
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.