Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
In all, 1,921 such flats changed hands, a 9.4 per cent drop from July, real estate portal SRX Property said yesterday, releasing its preliminary figures.
When compared with a year ago, the August decline was 7.6 per cent.
Four-room flats topped the list with 42.2 per cent of those sold in August, followed by five-room (23.7 per cent), three-room (23.4 per cent) and executive flats (8.3 per cent). The rest were multi-generation and two-room flats.
The latest Property News from Singapore
- Muted response to two Government Land Sale sites, but third site pulls in nine bids
- Regional credit growth props up bank loans as domestic lending falls flat
- $9 million GCB and $8 million shophouse to go under the hammer
- Freehold District 10 residential block sold for $401.9 million
- $138 million price tag for 32 shophouses
The most interesting Real Estate happenings in Asia
- Lake City to redefine integrated residential development
- SP Setia snags best IBS score in Malaysia
- Blackrock nears $500m first close on latest apac real estate fund
- Gic closes in on oxford fairmont hotels deal and more Asia Real Estate headlines
Decorating a small flat
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.