Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
This hopes to avoid permanent store closures as the pandemic hit stores’ sales.
The Singapore Retailers Association (SRA) is urging landlords to implement a rental payment structure based strictly on the gross turnover (GTO) for six months as the social distancing measures caused a loss in sales for tenants, according to an appeal letter.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Annual Value Of Property In Singapore Guide: The Magic Number For Government Support And Property Tax
- HDB to upgrade 230,000 flats with retractable clothes drying rack, option for better quality fittings
- Court hearing for FLT-FCOT merger set on 3 April
- Chart of the Day: Fewer Chinese buyers purchased condos in prime districts
- JTC launches Gul Ave industrial site for application
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Where to order an indoor gardening kit in Singapore
- Co-living in cool Singapore shophouses
- Explainer: Amid Covid-19 outbreak, what MAS' unprecedented monetary policy easing means
- ACRA, MAS, SGX RegCo jointly announce new guidance for companies to hold AGMs
- COVID-19 news making you anxious? Heed these expert tips on how to stay calm
Bad Cleaning Habits
- 15 Bad Cleaning Habits You Need to Break
- 8 Bad Cleaning Habits That Are Ruining Your Home
- 10 Bad Cleaning Habits You Need to Break!
- Bad Cleaning Habits that Keep Your House Messy
- 8 Bad Cleaning Habits That are Costing You Time and Energy
- The Essential Guide to Going Monochrome at Home
- Monochrome style: The timeless versatility of black and white
- Chic monochrome – 10 decorating ideas
- Why It’s Time to Go Monochrome
- Decorating the Monochromatic Bedroom
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.