Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
A total of 1,921 HDB resale flats changed hands in August, a 9.4 per cent decline from the month before, real estate portal SRX Property said in its flash estimates on Thursday.
Resale volume in August was 7.6 per cent lower than the same month last year.
Of the HDB flats sold last month, 42.2 per cent were four-room flats, 23.7 per cent were five-room flats, 23.4 per cent were three-flats and 8.3 per cent were executive flats. The rest of the transactions were multi-generation and two-room flats.
The latest Property News from Singapore
- Ascott eyes millennials with its first lyf co-living space at Funan
- Frasers Centrepoint Trust joins FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Developed Index
- ESR-Reit secures railway firm as tenant at 8 Tuas South Lane
- Fragrance Group bought Min Yuan Apartments for $141m
- New Condo Launches within 500m of a North South Line (NSL) Station: 2019 Edition
The most interesting Real Estate happenings in Asia
- Districts collect opinions on handling violations at Linh Dam, Kim Van-Kim Lu projects
- Country Garden continues its outstanding performance
- GuocoLand to launch freehold Meyer Mansion on Sept 13
- Thai household debt rises to new heights
Energy efficiency tips for everybody
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.