Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
On Aug 12, CapitaLand reported lower profit after tax and minority interest (Patmi) for both 2Q19 and 1H19 ended June compared to a year ago, after the developer incurred a one-off transaction cost of $36 million for the ASB acquisition in 2Q19.
In addition, Patmi for 1H19 fell 5.3% to $875.4 million from a year ago while Patmi for 2Q19 fell 4.2% to $579.8 million. Meanwhile, operating Patmi for 1H19 and 2Q19 fell 14.9% and 8.4% respectively, due to lower contribution from residential projects in Singapore and China, where fewer units were handed over compared to the same period a year ago.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Keppel Land China in JV to acquire, develop Nanjing mixed-use site
- Private project launches up 23.1% in Q2
- Chart of the Day: Secondary sale transactions plunged 62.35% to 1,840 units
- Senoko Drive industrial site tender not awarded after 2 rejected bids
- Soilbuild Reit launches preferential offering to raise S$101.8m
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- Hong Kong rents set to fall as protests curb housing demand
- Standard procedures for management bodies of stratified properties (Part 1)
- Bright future prospects for Singaporean investment in Vietnam
- Guo Wengui’s Beijing Office Tower Sold On Taobao For RMB 5.2B
Other news and useful tips
- Singapore says Musk's electric cars are about 'lifestyle', not climate
- Asean banks failing to respond fast enough to existential environmental threats: WWF report
- 3 in 5 Singapore listed firms post poorer results in latest quarter
- 12 Things To Know About Ascendas REIT Before You Invest
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.