Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Rents in the CCR and OCR fell.
Overall condo rents in July dipped 0.9% YoY, albeit a 0.4% increase on a MoM basis, according to SRX.
Rents in the Core Central Region (CCR) and the Rest of Central Region (RCR) fell by 1.8% YoY and 1.9% YoY respectively, whilst rents in the Outside Central Region (OCR) rents inched up 0.4% YoY.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: Rental volume in private homes down 10% to 19,506 units in Q2
- Singapore's luxury non-landed home sales plummet 52.9% to S$659.2m in 1H20
- Combined BTO sales exercise sees more than 7,800 flats launched in eight estates
- Hatten Land to assign Malacca mixed-use project's IP rights to Tayrona for US$60m
- GuocoLand appoints new group chief financial officer
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Step-by-step guide to buying your very first HDB BTO in Singapore
- HDB BTO launches in 2020 (for Aug and Nov)
- Ultimate Guide To The CPF Property Withdrawal Statement And How To Get It
- More than 7,800 HDB BTO flats in 8 estates, including in Bishan, Ang Mo Kio, launched in combined sales exercise
- Weekly jobs reports will be helpful, but include more details to aid job seekers
Birthday Party Decoration Ideas
- 20 DIY Birthday Decoration Ideas to Delight the Guest of Honor
- 12 Easy DIY Birthday Decor Ideas
- 25 Birthday Party Decoration Ideas You Need For A Truly Memorable Celebration
- DIY Decoration Ideas For 6 Popular Birthday Themes
- 25 Fun and Festive DIY Party Decorations
Best Couches for 2020
- The 8 Best Couches of 2020
- The 35 Best Sofas and Couches For Every Budget and Style
- The Best And Most Comfortable Sofas Of 2020 – Your Guide To Picking
- The 29 Best Couches To Buy In 2020
- The Best Sofas in Every Price Range, No Matter What Your Style Is
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.