Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
THERE were 2,452 Housing Board (HDB) resale transactions in June, 573.6 per cent more than the 364 last month and 26.7 per cent higher than a year ago, according to flash data released by SRX Property on Thursday.
The HDB resale volume for June was also the highest monthly volume recorded by SRX since July 2018.
By flat type, 40.3 per cent of the HDB resale volume in June 2020 was from the sale of four-room flats, followed by three-room flats (26.3 per cent), five-room flats (24.1 per cent), executive flats (7.4 per cent), and two-room flats (1.9 per cent).
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Has District 7 Really Overtaken District 9 In Residential Property Prices? We Look At The Numbers To Date
- Podcast Ep#45: How To Engage Property Agents (Part I)
- Asia-Pacific real estate markets show signs of improving real estate transparency -JLL
- Neighbourhood estate guide: Why Tanjong Pagar will be even more desirable in the future
- HDB resale volume surges in June
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Knight Frank grows Asia-Pacific Occupier Services division with three new appointments
- Ascendas REIT a 'solid industrial player' on diversified portfolio: RHB
- Latent strength keeps market on steady path
How to Make a Small Room Look Bigger
- How to Make a Small Room Look Bigger: 25 Tips That Work
- Expert Advice: 11 Tips for Making a Room Look Bigger
- How to Make a Small Room Look Bigger
- 15 Ideas to Make a Small Room Look Bigger
- 5 Tips for Fooling the Eye and Making a Room Look Bigger
Africa-Inspired Home Decor Ideas
- 6 OF THE BEST AFRICAN STYLE DECOR IDEAS
- Symbiosis of European Design and African Aesthetic
- 41 Striking Africa-Inspired Home Decor Ideas
- MUST HAVE DECORS FOR AN AFRICAN INSPIRED HOUSE
- 21 Marvelous African Inspired Interior Design Ideas
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.