Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The installation is expected to begin in the first quarter of next year and be completed by the third quarter of 2022.
Sunseap Leasing has won the project to install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems at 1,218 Housing and Development Board (HDB) blocks and 49 government sites, including several schools and the National Library building.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- HDB resale prices increase slightly in Q3 after four quarters of decline
- Singapore private home prices climb 0.9% in Q3
- HDB households to get GST voucher rebate this month to offset utilities bill
- Midtown Bay, residential part of GuocoLand’s S$2.4b mixed-use project at Bugis, to launch on Oct 5
- CapitaLand to double India investments from $3.3b to $7b by 2024
- Chart of the Day: Check out the price range of condos sold in OCR in Q2
More news from Singapore
- Singapore gets top marks for meeting basic human needs but scores lowly for environment in social progress index
- Singapore's performance in environment quality deteriorates: report
- September was warmest, driest on record in Singapore: Met Service
- Man charged with taking upskirt and shower videos of women in Yale-NUS College
- Elderly man sent to hospital after PMD-linked fire breaks out in Marsiling HDB unit
Asian property news round up
- Jakarta: smaller affordable condos are in demand
- Thu Thiem set to relieve Ho Chi Minh City’s infrastructural challenges
- Strong growth from key markets compensate for dip in Chinese tourists visiting Thailand - CBRE
- Tenant from hell turns Malaysia house into a junkyard
- Types Of Titles, Tenure Of Property Titles, And Temporary Occupational Licence (TOL)
Gardening tips for everybody
- 19 Gardening Shortcuts That Save Time and Money
- The 30 Best Gardening Tips of All Time
- 7 Tips for a High-Yield Vegetable Garden, Even When You're Tight on Space
- 50 Golden Rules of Gardening
- 15 Tips for Designing a Garden
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.