Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Analysts are predicting an uncertain future for the property and banking sectors for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
DBS analysts Lim Rui Wen and Derek Tan expects job losses and resident unemployment rate to hit a high of around 98,000 and 4.2% by end-2020 respectively, as Singapore’s economy is expected to post its steepest contraction due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This will continue to weigh on the outlook for the property market and banking sectors, especially with government job support measures ending by 3Q20. Further macroeconomic data points such as potential structural job changes post COVID-19 and future tightening of foreign policies impacting the rental market will be keenly watched.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: 4,500 private home units to be completed from Q2 to Q4
- Mortgagee sales not likely to spike up in 2020 despite recession
- Singapore's Commercial Property Sector Still Subdued from Coronavirus Mid-Summer
- UOL snags $120m green loan to redevelop Pan Pacific Orchard hotel
- July 2020 Portfolio Updates – Changes To RSP And Sold First REIT
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Uber halts plans to move headquarters to Hong Kong from Singapore
- What to do if you are retrenched: Workforce Singapore career coach gives advice on how to cope
- More people allowed at marriage solemnisations, wakes from Aug 4: MOH
- Where Can I Invest $10,000 Right Now?
- National Day 2020 Deals: Compilation Of The Best National Day Promotions
- How to Choose a Mattress – 6 Step Guide
- How To Choose a Mattress in 5 Easy Steps – The Definitive Guide
- The Definitive Guide to Buying a Mattress
- How to Choose a Mattress
- How to choose a mattress: Tips on how to buy the best mattress for your bed and budget
Best Gardening Tools and Accessories
- The Most Popular Gardening Tools You Can Find on Amazon Now
- The 9 Best Gardening Tools of 2020
- Best gardening tools 2020: 8 top buys for fuss-free garden maintenance
- The Best Gardening Tools To Cultivate Your Yard This Summer
- 18 of the Best Gardening Tools for an Absolutely Luscious Lawn
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.