Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Developers should breathe easier as the private home market seems to have achieved a soft landing in 2019 as prices rose moderately amid higher sales, despite tough cooling measures imposed in 2018.
Demand for private homes remained resilient with the price index up 0.5 per cent in Q4 over the prior quarter, and higher than the 0.3 per cent flash estimate released on Jan 2, according to the latest data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Thursday.
For the full year, prices rose - for the third straight year - though at a slower 2.7 per cent versus the sizzling 7.9 per cent rise previously as the market headed to a soft landing following measures to rein in exuberance.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Office rental cycle has peaked; retail rents may have bottomed out
- ESR-Reit DPU for Q4 slips 0.5% to S$0.01
- Frasers Property buying London office buildings for £135m
- Cache Logistics Trust Q4 DPU falls 8.4% to 1.376 S cents
- HDB resale volume and prices inch up in Q4 2019
- Private home prices up, but sales volume down
- Lease renewals favourable for FCT's growth: analysts
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Frasers Hospitality Trust's NPI grew 6.8% to $33.2m
- UOB, Singapore Polytechnic open branch concept for students
- Keppel Corp's profits crashed 25.5% to $706.98m in 2019
- Still no plans for Chinese New Year? Here are some things to do over the long weekend
- 8 romantic spots for date nights in Dempsey Hill
- Where to buy a sofa in Singapore
Furniture shops in Singapore
- Best furniture shops in Singapore
- The all-star list for interiors addicts: Singapore’s best furniture and home decor stores
- The best home decor and furniture stores in Singapore
- Cheap Furniture in Singapore – 9 Affordable Furniture Shops & Online Stores
- 10 Noteworthy Furniture Stores in Singapore for Your Dream Home Furnishings
Wall Decor Ideas
- 20 Wall Decor Ideas to Refresh Your Space
- 45 Designer-Approved Ideas to Transform a Blank Wall
- 22 Stylish Wall Decor Ideas You’ll Want To Steal Immediately
- 45 Inspiring Living Room Wall Decor Ideas & Photos
- Living Room Wall Décor Ideas so You Can Finally Fill That Blank Space
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.