Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Developers are exploring different ways to safely market their residential projects amid the Covid-19 virus outbreak, from stepping up the use of digital solutions to curtailing hours at their sales galleries.
While a number of developers have already rolled out precautionary measures at their showflats - such as temperature screening, recording travel history declarations and ramping up cleaning frequencies - they are said to be looking at additional avenues after the DORSCON level was raised to Orange on Feb 7.
Alice Tan, senior director (research and consulting) at Edmund Tie & Company, said that developers are looking to scale up efforts in areas such as online marketing, including interactive e-brochures, 3D video walkthroughs to simulate walking through the showflat and curating content for social media.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Capital World sinks into the red in Q2, proposes scheme of arrangement
- Far East H-Trust posts 5% drop in Q4 DPS to 0.95 S cent
- Covid-19 spread clouds recovery of Singapore retail, industrial sectors
- Chart of the Day: Freehold shophouse prices slipped 16.5% in 2019
- Singapore Shopping Centre relaunched for en bloc sale for $255m
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Toilet paper is the hot new currency in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Transforming Singapore enterprises
- Long-lasting disinfectant among Changi Airport's ramped-up measures
- GCE A-level results out on Feb 21
- Part of Orchard Road could be turned into car-free green space
Best Dating Places in Singapore
- The 10 Best Secret Dating Spots in Singapore
- 12 most romantic places to bring your date in Singapore
- 25 Places to Visit in Singapore for Couples: Ultimate List of Romantic Places in Singapore
- 101 Date Ideas in Singapore that are Cheap yet Special
- The best unique and fun date ideas in Singapore
Interior of Valentine's Day
- 70 Adorably Elegant Interior Valentines Day Decor Ideas
- 30 DIY Valentine's Day Decorations to Fill Your Home With Love This Year
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts to Make You Feel the Love
- 30+ Elegant Valentine's Day Decorating Ideas
- 18 Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas for the Perfect Night in
Previous news selection
Singapore luxury co-living comes with steep prices and no apologies
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.