Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
A key deal is CDL’s acquisition of 51.01% stake in Sincere Property Group for $880m.
This chart from Knight Frank shows that Singapore’s outbound investment sales in Q2 amounted to $3b, which crashed 30.2% YoY from $4.3b in Q2 2019.
Key deals included City Developments Limited’s (CDL) acquisition of 51.01% stake in the Chongqing-based developer Sincere Property Group for some $880m earlier in April, as well as the purchase of KSH Infra’s upcoming logistics park in Pune, India, by Mapletree Investments for about $56.3m in June.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- MND to step up transformation of building sector
- 10 new courses in built environment sector on offer for mid-career workers
- Six shops at Aljunied condo for sale
- New Kajima hub to serve as Apac HQ, drive R&D for construction
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Alibaba logistics arm launches Singapore-China air freight route
- Singapore seeks 'quality' labour in new foreign worker rules: Chan Chun Sing
- Singapore stocks advance after US inflation policy shift; STI up 1% at open
- The best things to do in September
- The most scenic bus routes in Singapore
What To Do If A Fire Starts In Your Home
- What To Do if a Fire Starts
- 9 THINGS TO DO WHEN IN A HOUSE FIRE
- What Should I Do in the Event of a House Fire?
- What to do if there's a fire in your home
- What to Do in a Fire
The Prettiest Cookbooks (That Could Even Count As Decoration)
- Most Beautiful Cookbooks Full of Zest and Gusto
- 7 Beautiful (And Mouthwatering) Cookbooks
- The 37 Best Cookbooks of All Time to Buy for Friends and Family
- 8 Extremely Beautiful Cookbooks to Gift as Coffee Table Books
- The 14 Prettiest Recipe Books You Can Buy
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.