Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The number of condo listings jumped 51,359 in Q2 from a weaker Q1.
Despite limits imposed by the Circuit Breaker period during the most of Q2, pent-up demand gave the local property market a rebound when showflats reopened in June, PropertyGuru reported.
According to its market index Q3, the second quarter eventually closed with a slight gain, registering a 2.15% increase to 111.9 points. In line with this, PropertyGuru’s Supply Index saw a record-high 46.39% surge, driven by a pool of sellers in the resale market who are keen to let go of their properties.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Developers sell 1,080 Singapore private homes excluding ECs in July, up 8.2% from June
- Enbloc activity in Geylang attracting smaller developers
- Cromwell EREIT's NPI climbed 6.6% to $93.76m in H1
- Chart of the Day: Prime condo sales down 52.9% to $659.2m in H1
- Reits (August 15-16, 2020)
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore shares edge up at Monday's open; STI up 0.1%
- Singapore Reinsurance proposes sale of its 85% stake in publishing unit for S$1.3m
- ST Engineering posts 4% profit dip to $257.4m in H1
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (Aug 17-23)
- The best beaches in Singapore for fun in the sun
Best Robot Vacuums in 2020
- Best robot vacuum for 2020: iRobot Roomba, Neato, Electrolux and more
- The Best Robot Vacuums
- The best robot vacuums
- Best robot vacuums: We name the most effective cleaners
- The best robot vacuums in 2020: Roomba, Neato, iLife and more
Girls’ Room Ideas
- 20 STYLISH BEDROOM DESIGNS ANY GIRL WOULD ADORE
- Dream Bedroom Ideas for Girls
- 14 Girls' Room Ideas That Are Just as Fun as They Are Stylish
- 18 High-Design Girls' Bedrooms She Won't Grow Out Of
- 12 girls' bedroom ideas that are fun and easy to create
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.