Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The platform offers access to offshore investment opportunities.
Proptech startup RealVantage has launched its real estate co-investment platform that acquires, manages, and optimises offshore real estate portfolios for accredited investors, an announcement revealed.
It reportedly offers offshore investment opportunities across various real estate classes and investment strategies in different countries, sectors, and investment spectrums, which were previously limited to larger, institutional investors.
Investors will be able to select amongst multiple options, from a stable income producing office in the United Kingdom, a townhouse development project in Australia, or a multifamily asset repositioning project in the USA, amongst others.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Singapore architects, engineers sign green petition
- OCBC withdraws 2 properties after tender closing
- GuocoLand's Q2 earnings nearly triple on boost from Martin Modern sales
- Wing Fong Court condo in Geylang up for en bloc sale at S$108m
- Golf time between developers results in lower land bids: study
- Chart of the Day: Investments in office developments soared 62% to $7.6b in 2019
- Guocoland's Q2 earnings up three-fold to $32.4m
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Why online travel agencies need to master their networks
- Changi Airport T2 multi-year expansion to begin by late January
- Pan Ocean invests $182.86m in medium-range tankers
- Extended train, bus services on eve of Chinese New Year
- Cathay's slide in traffic eases, but significant challenges remain
- Playgroups for babies and toddlers in SG
- Living eco-friendly in Tanglin
Useful tips for Real Estate Agent
- 13 Essential Sales Tips For Real Estate Agents
- 30 Mind-Blowing Tips for Successful Real Estate Agents
- Tips For Succeeding As A Real Estate Agent
- Becoming a Successful Real Estate Agent
- The Secrets of Successful New Real Estate Agents
Mix old and new
- Interior design: how to mix old and new for a lovely, lived in look
- Decorating your home: Why mixing old and new is a must
- How to Mix Old and New Home Décor
- Mixing Old and New Furniture
- How to Mix Traditional and Modern Design
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.