Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
CapitaLand’s wholly-owned lodging business unit, The Ascott Limited, is offering more perks to its members under its loyalty programme Ascott Star Rewards (ASR).
From September 7, ASR and CapitaStar members can now exchange their ASR points for CapitaStar’s STAR dollars and vice versa.
ASR lets members earn and redeem points at its participating served residences and hotels with no blackout date restrictions. CapitaStar’s STAR dollars can be used exchange for eCapitaVouchers, as well as shopping and dining rewards on the CapitaStar mobile app across participating CapitaLand malls in Singapore.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Frasers Centrepoint Trust buys remaining 63.1% capital in AsiaRetail Fund for $1.06b
- Chart of the Day: HDB TOX hits positive $3,000 in August
- Ascott rewards members get more perks, status-match programme
- Savills Residential, Huttons Asia to merge in further sector consolidation
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Mortgage Agreement?
- Singapore to support companies that hire new local workers; MOM to disburse $1 bil to companies to 'bring forward' hiring plans
- Singapore's manufacturing activity expands for second month in August
- Are Real-Estate Stocks Doomed Due To COVID-19?
- Should You Check Your Stocks Everyday? (2020)
- Over 200 jobs, apprenticeships in deep tech on offer at Sept 12 fair
Best Herbs That Grow At Home
- 25 Best Herbs to Grow in Your Kitchen Garden
- 10 of the best herbs to grow in your garden
- The 10 best herbs to grow for beginners
- How to Grow Herbs Indoors
- These Are the Easiest Herbs to Grow for the Perfect Culinary Garden
Architecture Styles - Mediterranean Style
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE HOUSES
- An overview of Mediterranean architecture in the USA
- 18 Breathtaking Mediterranean Homes
- Guide to Mediterranean Architectural Style
- The Characteristics That Define a Mediterranean Home
Previous news selection
Frasers Centrepoint Trust buys remaining 63.1% capital in AsiaRetail Fund for $1.06b
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.