Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The EOI exercise will close on 27 March 2020.
The 138-room boutique hotel, The Porcelain Hotel, has been launched for sale via expression of interest, according to an announcement by EDMUND TIE. The hotel is situated in the Kreta Ayer conservation area, Mosque Street.
The guide price for the property is at $115m, reflecting approximately $830,000 per room, or $2,950 psf on the gross floor area.
The property spans four storeys and occupies a land area of 10,143 sqft and an estimated gross floor area of 38,686 sqft.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- Centurion Q4 earnings rise 38% to S$73.1m
- PropNex Q4 profit more than quadruples on surge in commission income
- Yanlord's profit down 5% to $664.88m in 2019
- SPH buys six aged-care homes in Canada for $245 million
- CDL mulls Singapore Reit for UK commercial properties
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Renting vs Owning: 4 Headaches of Homeownership
- The best things to do in Singapore in March
- The best pancakes in Singapore you can have at any time of day
- National Gallery Singapore launches campaign to encourage Singapore's healthcare workers
- The best places to shop for all your baking needs in Singapore
Storage Ideas in a Small Kitchen
- 22 Smart Storage Tricks for a Small Kitchen
- 20 Sneaky Storage Tricks for a Tiny Kitchen
- 31 Incredibly Clever Ways To Organize Your Tiny Kitchen
- The 21 Best Small Kitchen Ideas of All Time
- 33 Ways To Organize A Tiny Kitchen That'll End Up Making A Big, Big Difference
Cleaning Tips for the Sparkling Home
- Our 50 Best Tips to Make Your House Super Clean
- 27 Amazing Cleaning Tips You'll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 39 Cleaning Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home Shine
- 30 Quick and Easy Spring Cleaning Tips for Every Room In Your House
- Here's How to Clean Your House More Efficiently
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.