Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore private residential property prices have declined in the first part of 2020 after rising for three straight quarters, figures from the Urban Redevelopment Authority Show.
Singapore's residential property market is beginning to show the effects of COVID 19 with the latest figures from the Urban Redevelopment Authority indicating a price decline across the board for the first quarter of 2020.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Singapore seeks to push property owners to pass on property tax rebate in full to tenants
- REITs at risk as government mulls temporary relief measures bill, say analysts
- Chart of the Day: Malaysians bought less condos from fringe districts in 2019
- SPH REIT NPI increased 23.3% to $56.5m in Q2 2020
- Retail REIT Dividends May Cut By 48%, Property Valuation Expected To Come Down
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- 'Self-disinfecting coating' applied to HDB lift buttons
- About 940,000 households to receive double the usual GST vouchers
- Singapore banks may see worst-case hit of 14-18% on revenue over consumer relief: Jefferies
- 17 historical buildings in Singapore and the stories behind them
- 11 places in Singapore featured in Westworld Season 3
Best Cake Shops in Singapore
- The best traditional bakeries and cake shops in Singapore
- The best cake shops in Singapore
- Bakeries in Singapore
- 19 best bakeries for the freshest bakes in Singapore
- 8 Famous Bakeries & Confectioneries in Singapore for Traditional Treats
Earth Tones in the Bedroom
- Earth Tones Bedroom Ideas And Photos
- 37 Earth Tone Colors and palettes for your Bedroom
- 15 Bedroom Designs with Earth Colors
- Bedroom Color Themes With Earth Tones
- The Right Way to Decorate with Earth Tones
Previous news selection
Average monthly rent for Singapore expats swells 1.4%
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.