Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Developers in Singapore sold 928 private homes in October, down 27 per cent from the 1,270 units moved in September. However, at 1,714 units, there were more units launched for sale in September. In comparison, 892 units were released for sale in October, about half that of the previous month.
Meanwhile, the number of units sold in October this year was about 85 per cent higher from the corresponding month a year ago, when 502 unit were sold. Some 218 units were launched for sale in October last year.
Of the 928 units sold last month, 182 units were in the core central region (CCR), while 355 units were in the rest of the central region (RCR). The remaining 391 units were outside the central region (OCR).
The figures - which were released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Friday based on its survey of licensed housing developers - exclude executive condominium (ECs) units, which are a public-private housing hybrid.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Fragrance Group Q3 revenue sinks but profit jumps to S$98.4m on fair value gain
- New condo sales jumped 49.2% to 3,198 units in Q3
- OUE's profits surged to $124.1m in Q3
- Chart of the Day: Almost half of condo units sold in Q3 priced $1m-$1.5m
- OUE Q3 profit surges to S$124.1m after OUE C-Reit, OUE H-Trust merger
Asian property news round up
- China's Oct property investment, sales growth at 3-month low
- Factors that affect the value of your property (part 2)
- BRG Group’s Sheraton Grand Danang – top destination for the super-rich
- Singapore inks intellectual property deal with Japan
- Fewer Chinese cities report home price gains in October
Baby room themes
- 55 Creative Baby Room Themes
- 19 Sweet Themes for Your Nursery
- Nursery Ideas for Baby Girls
- Beautiful Baby Nursery Ideas That Design-Conscious Adults Will Absolutely Love
- 20 Adorable (And Actually Chic) Ways To Decorate Your Baby's Nursery
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.