Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Condos priced $1m to $1.5m grew more popular in the region.
This chart from EDMUND TIE revealed that the share of condo units sold in the core central region (CCR) priced greater than $3m nearly halved to 13% in Q4 2019, compared to 25% in the previous quarter.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Government launches $48b resilience budget against COVID-19 pandemic
- What COVID-19 means for the Singapore real estate market
- Updates From Manulife US REIT & Prime US REIT (Guest Post)
- How To Protect Your Portfolio When Markets Fall
- DBS CIO urges investors to stay the course; focus on 5G, infrastructure trends
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Famous chefs, NY restaurants to push landlords for rent breaks amid Covid-19
- Temples and religious organisations close doors to the public
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.71%
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Presents An Opportunity For Cheap SIA Rights/Shares But Is It A Good Deal?
- Got Major COVID-19 Anxiety? Here’s How To Keep It In Check
Kids Activities in Singapore
- The best rooftop playgrounds in Singapore
- 36 Kids Activities in Singapore For Fun Family Outings Away From Tablets
- 101 Things to Do with Kids of All Ages in Singapore
- 8 Fun Things to do in Singapore with kids + Where to Eat & Sleep
- 52 Family-Friendly Things To Do In Singapore With Kids For Year-Round Fun
Bedroom from TV Shows
- The 17 Best TV Bedrooms of All Time
- 12 awesome TV bedrooms we all wanted to sleep in
- 11 Fashionable '90s Bedrooms From TV & Movies You Would've Killed To Have
- Why we’re obsessed with the TV teen bedroom
- 15 Iconic Bedrooms From TV And Movies
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.