Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
More than half of Singaporeans call for ease of property curbs.
Singaporeans are feeling less optimistic about the real estate market for the second half of this year as the overall sentiment index dipped by four points to 41 in H2 from 45 in H1, according to PropertyGuru Group’s biannual Consumer Sentiment Study.
This is attributable to a series of concerns raised around housing affordability, property prices, the overall real estate climate, and the perceived government efforts in the property market amidst the current pandemic.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Preparing for a reset after circuit-breaker measures
- Time to look west for opportunities
- HDB resale volume surged 573.6% in June
- Chart of the Day: Overall home sales in CCR surge 72% in Q1
- Walk-Up Apartments: Treasures Or Traps?
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore clinches 3 of top 5 South-east Asia deals despite Covid-19 slowdown
- Close to 7 times more HDB resale flats sold in June compared with May
- The Hidden Taxes In Singapore
- Under One Roof: Your Ultimate Guide To 3Gen Flats
- APAC commercial investors 'looking to deploy capital' as economic activity resumes - Knight Frank
Summer Decor Trends
- 12 Summer Decor Trends to Bring the Sun Inside
- Best Summer Living Room Trends of 2020
- 30 Simple Summer Decorating Ideas For a Stylish Staycation
- 10 Easy Summer Decorating Ideas
- Hotshots: Top Interiors and Décor Trends to Try Out this Summer
Tropical Island Decor
- Decorating With Tropical Island Decor
- How to Decorate in the Tropical Style
- Classic Island Interiors
- This Is How to Transform Your Home into a Dreamy Island Beach Resort
- 36 Tropical Decorating Ideas Fresh Off the Fashion Runways
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.