Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Both reports examined the performance and outlook for Singapore's two property segments during the first half this year.
Tricia Song, Colliers' head of research for Singapore, said: "With the dimmer economic outlook ahead, we expect the retail and industrial property markets to face some pressure. A prolonged economic downturn, should it happen, will likely crimp consumer confidence, resulting in cutbacks on discretionary spending among households.
"Meanwhile, industrialists may be more cautious about their space needs and could shelve expansion plans. That said, there are pockets of opportunities for investors in both markets that will likely provide a decent yield."
More real estate news from Singapore
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- Blackstone May Buy Back $2.4B Anbang Japan Portfolio and More Asia Real Estate Headlines
- Li Ka-Shing’s CK Asset Delays $1.5B HK Sales Launch and More Asia Real Estate Headlines
- China's new home prices firm but momentum slows in some parts
- HK$11.5b luxury homes sale put on hold amid Hong Kong unrest
Other news and useful tips
- Your Complete Guide to Home Renovation in Singapore + Saving Tips
- Average Cost of Home Renovation in Singapore 2019
- 6 steps to a stress-free renovation
- 13 Gorgeous Galley Kitchen Ideas for Your Small HDB Flat
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.