Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
REAL estate developer Hong Leong Holdings sold 24 units out of 50 released for the launch weekend of its 564-unit Midwood condominium.
Hong Leong Holdings' head of sales and marketing Betsy Chng said the developer is "very pleased" with the sales.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Yanlord makes new mandatory offer for United Engineers
- 10 Singapore private estates to undergo upgrading works over 4 to 5 years
- UE offer: Yanlord and Perennial cut another curious deal
- Higher rental income from HK property lifts MNACT's Q2 payout
- URA's Q3 private home price index posts 1.3% q-o-q rise
Asian property news round up
- Resilient demand for commercial, retail properties in Bangkok
- Keong Hong buckles up as it rides construction roller-coaster
- Hong Leong sells 24 Midwood condo units on launch weekend
- Thematic Townships To Attract Foreign House Buyers?
- Increase In Redundancy Will Impact Property Industry
Exterior Painting Tips and Techniques
- Exterior Painting Tips - Do's & Dont's
- How to Paint Your House's Exterior
- How to Paint the Exterior of Your House
- Exterior Painting Tips and Techniques
- 8 Tips That Make Painting a House Faster and Easier
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.