Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
This will fund a business park development in Bangalore. Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) will sell at least 66,313,000 new units in a-iTrust through a private placement, with an issue price set between $1.465 and $1.508 per new unit, to raise gross proceeds of at least $100m, announced the company.
Its trustee-manager will use the gross proceeds of approximately $100m to finance initial developments of a business park in Bangalore. Approximately $98m will be allotted for the financing of the initial upfront funding of Phase 1 of the project worth $144m (INR7.5b). About $2m will be used to pay the estimated fees and expenses.
a-iTrust has entered into a non-binding agreement with a vendor for a potential investment by way of forward purchase of a business park in Bangalore.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Savills says hiring of senior CBRE team well-timed
- Frasers Property takes prudent stance in Singapore residential market
- Solibuild bags $162.5m contract for Tai Sheng Avenue factories
- Chart of the Day: Condo resales down 8.5% to 1,855 units in Q3
- Sheng Siong to buy Aljunied HDB commercial property for $29.5m
Asian property news round up
- BCG sets great store by real estate negotiations
- Real estate giant Lideco to be fined for billions of VND in taxes
- Hong Kong home sales plunge as violent protests shut down city
- Savills Leads Brokerage Wins with Greystar Apartment Deal in Shanghai
- Asia Real Estate People in the News
Vintage kitchen ideas
- 20 Ultra-Chic Vintage Kitchen Ideas Inspired by the Last Mid-Century!
- Our 20 Favorite Design Ideas to Steal from Vintage Kitchens
- 34 Vintage Kitchen Design and Decor Ideas that Stand the Test of Time
- How to design a vintage kitchen
- Vintage Kitchen Ideas
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.