Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
This is said to indicate a rise in demand for more affordable units.
This chart from Propnex research shows that the median transacted price for non-landed homes dipped to $1.2m in May from $1.4m in January based on Realis data.
This is said to possibly indicate an increase in demand for more affordable units.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Suntec Reit pumps S$40m into convention centre to weather Covid-19 storm
- SPH REIT posts half a cent DPU for Q3 FY2020
- HDB resale prices rise marginally in Q2 amid Covid-19 outbreak: Flash estimates
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Money FM podcast: Amazon summit helps local companies embrace online growth opportunities
- 85% of Singaporeans keen to explore cash equivalent options with higher yield
- A Quick Thought On “Expensive” Software Stocks
- How to build the perfect home bar according to experts
- 10 Quick Decluttering Tasks to Support a Restful Summer
Closet Organization Tips & Tricks
- 30 Closet Organization Ideas That'll Make Your Space Feel So Much Bigger
- The Ultimate Guide to Organizing Your Closet
- 30 Smart Closet Organizer Ideas to Maximize Your Storage Space
- 9 FOOLPROOF TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR CLOSET, FROM MELANIE CHARLTON FOWLER
- 27 Closet Organizer Ideas That'll Help You Keep Your Space Neat and Tidy
Home Office Wall Paint
- 10 Best Home Office Colors
- 25 DESIGNER-APPROVED HOME OFFICE PAINT COLORS
- How To Choose The Best Color For Your Home Office
- The Best Paint Colors for Your Home Office
- HOME OFFICE COLOR IDEAS & INSPIRATION
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.