Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Colliers International Singapore has delivered its verdict on Tuesday's budget, saying the measures handed down by the government should address longer-term global challenges and structural shifts.
Tuesday's Singapore budget contained a slew of "generous" measures that should benefit the retail property sector in the near-term and industrial properties over the longer term, Colliers International says.
The financial policies announced by Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat for the coming year included specific initiatives designed to address the coronavirus outbreak, with the allocation of SGD5.6 billion under two packages – Stabilisation and Support Package, and Care and Support Package.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- The multimillionaire family shaping Singapore's iconic skyline
- OUE profit jumps to S$255m on divestment, development gains
- Changi Airport tenants get 50% rental rebate for six months
- Chart of the Day: District 8 leads shophouse sales in 2019
- OUE profits soared to $255.22m in FY2019
Useful stories related Singapore
- Push for electric vehicles hailed but doubts remain
- Budget 2020 shows Government’s support but may not be enough to ease anxieties: Economic panel
- 20 places to walk and hike in Singapore
- Cool bars in Singapore
- The best MMA gyms and boxing studios in Singapore
Interior styles with Mirror
- 12 Ways to Style With Mirrors In Your Interior Design
- Mirror Interior Decoration. 50+ Design Ideas to Reflect Your Style
- 20+ Easy Ways to Decorate with Mirrors
- Mirrors That Reflect Various Interior Design Styles – Find Yours
- 19 mirror design and display ideas
Imaginative Bookshelf Ideas
- 33 Creative Bookshelf Designs
- 25 Creative Bookshelf Designs You Have Got To See
- 22 Extremely Creative Bookshelves
- 37 Bookshelf Ideas to Reinvent Any Room In Your Home
- 25+ Creative Bookcases That Add a Modern Twist to Interior Design-
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.