Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
PropNex upgraded to 'buy' on prospects of strong 2H19 rebound
This is on expectations of a strong rebound for the group in 2H19, on the back of several areas of strength that the group could tap on.
Real estate related news from Singapore
- Condo rents dipped 0.4% in September
- SLB Development makes maiden investment in UK property fund
- Chart of the Day: Industrial upper storey rents may fall by 0.75% in Q3
- Warehouse rents extend steep decline in Q2
- 300,000 new homes needed in 10 years as household size shrinks: CBRE
- 300 flouted PMD, bike ban at HDB areas in Sept
More stories from Singapore
- Singapore's rail operation and maintenance capabilities need to be expanded: Khaw Boon Wan
- LTA grants Moov Technology full licence to operate up to 10,000 bicycles
- Singapore economy grows 0.1% in Q3, avoids technical recession
- Chart of the Day: Check out which asset type got the most investments in Q3
- ICA to extend passport fee waiver to citizens born this year
- Another $15 million in restoration funds for owners of national monuments
Asian property news round up
- Greg Hyland to join CBRE as Head of Capital Markets, Asia Pacific
- CBRE showcases elite living resort property 2019
- Survey says Indonesia's best resorts in Bali and Sumba
- Tokyo buyers look towards second hand apartments
- Thai government drives tourism to Phuket with second airport amid declining tourist numbers
- 5 Things to Know Before Renovating Your Apartment
- The Guide to Renovating Your Apartment: 7 Rules To Follow
- 10 ways to makeover your apartment
- How to legally renovate an apartment
- Start in Neutral
- Easy and Cheap Renovations for your Apartment
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.