Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Overseas relocation mainly from Hong Kong caused the increase.
The average monthly rent for expatriates in Singapore rose 1.4% to $6,069/month (US$4,233) from last year, according to a study by ECA International. This increase is said to be the first one posted in the last five years.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: Malaysian buyers snagged fewer condos in emerging districts
- Private condo prices down 0.5% in Q1: URA
- Analysts predict up to 8% full-year drop in private home prices
- Tenants need ‘unprecedented’ rent relief amid COVID-19 outbreak, say retail and F&B groups
- SPH REIT becomes latest casualty of analyst downgrades as Covid-19 risks persist
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Double the usual GST Vouchers for 940,000 HDB households
- Help for SME retailers to start selling online
- HDB closes Bukit Merah branch office after second employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Find all you need at FairPrice Xtra, with new monthly Hyper Catalogue
- Legislative action may be taken to make sure landlords pass on rebates to tenants, says DPM Heng
Kitchen Wallpaper Trends
- 15 Beautiful Ways to Decorate Your Kitchen With Wallpaper
- Inspiring Ways to Transform a Kitchen with Wallpaper
- 11 Insanely Fun Ways To Wallpaper Your Kitchen
- 22 Creative Kitchen Wallpaper Ideas To Bring Any Space To Life
- 16 Creative Ways to Use Wallpaper in the Kitchen
Color Trends - Mustard
- COLOR OF THE MONTH | Mustard yellow: from Milan with Love
- Mustard interiors are hot right now:how to decorate your home with this season's boldest shade
- Home Decorating Trends 2020 – Mustard Yellow!
- Mustard Yellow: Going Big and Bold or Just a Hint of Heat
- How to Design with Mustard Yellow like an Interior Decorator
Previous news selection
How agents across the world are adapting to COVID-19- Survey
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.