Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
"A dual listing is a likely scenario. Singapore definitely will be one venue," Mr Lim told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference organised by DealStreetAsia on Tuesday.
ARA Group and its associates have grown their assets under management to S$83 billion from S$36 billion in 2017 when Mr Lim partnered with Warburg Pincus and China's AVIC Trust to take ARA private, valuing the company at S$1.8 billion.
Besides Singapore, other listing options include Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and the United States, Mr Lim said. "Our transformation is done. This is the time for us to grow," he said, adding that he expected the company to have a valuation of between S$4 billion to S$5 billion in two to three years.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- CapitaLand receives international recognition for sustainability efforts
- Singapore co-working spaces have tripled to 3.7m sq ft since 2015
- CapitaLand tops Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark 2019
- Flexible workspace sector marches on in Singapore
- Parc Clematis Accounted For 28.17% Of August’s Sales
Latest Property news in Asia
- China new home prices rise at weakest pace since Oct 2018
- China's home price growth slows amid cooling economy
- M-Ten Conducted Its Office Building’s Topping Off Ceremony
- Local hotel industry faces challenge in technology: Savills Vietnam
Wall decor ideas
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.