Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Juwai has asked agents from more than 60 countries to detail the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses and on them as individuals.
The nature of real estate may put agents at risk in the age of COVID-19 but many are taking sensible steps to protect themselves from possible infection, according to a new survey from Juwai.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- HDB resale prices flat in Q1 amid Covid-19 outbreak: Flash estimates
- OUE introduces rental relief package
- Keppel Land China sells stake in Jiangyin site for $94.5m
- Ascendas Reit buys 25% stake in business park property for $102.91m
- Yanlord collected $567.5m pre-sales on three apartment launches in China
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Landlords and tenants need to see each other as long-term partners, share both pain and benefits: Chan Chun Sing
- Individuals can apply to defer property loan, insurance premium payments amid COVID-19: MAS
- You are no longer covered for Covid-19 if you choose to travel overseas: 5 things to know
- Traffic fines in Singapore (2020) - guide to LTA, URA, HDB, TP and ERP fines
- New law proposed to protect individuals, firms whose contracts have been affected by Covid-19
Smart Bathroom Ideas
- How to create a smart bathroom with the latest technology
- 11 must-have smart bathroom gadgets
- The Latest Technologies For a Smart Bathroom
- 10 Ways To Smarten Up Your Bathroom
- The 5 Best Smart Bathroom Accessories (Or Building the Ultimate Smart Bathroom)
- 60 Gorgeous Fence Ideas and Designs
- 26 Surprisingly Amazing Fence Ideas You Never Thought Of
- 10 Modern Yard Fencing Ideas
- 20 Backyard Fence Ideas for Instant Charm (and Privacy!)
- Top 50 Best Backyard Fence Ideas – Unique Privacy Designs
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.