Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Proposed law puts onus on landlords to check that tenants are not using homes as brothels
Changes to the Women’s Charter were tabled in Parliament on Monday (Oct 7) to make it an offence for those who cannot prove that they had performed “reasonable diligence” when screening tenants who are eventually busted for prostitution-related offences.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Accor to launch 13 new budget hotels in Singapore
- Private condo resales down 1.5% to 743 units in September
- Singapore housing market ‘remarkably stable': UBS
- Chart of the Day: Residential occupancy rates down 0.1 ppt to 93.6% in Q2
- Perennial unit seeking to file conspiracy claim against ex-Sakae director Andy Ong
More news from Singapore
- Singapore's first virtual power plant to be developed by NTU
- Amazon launches bigger local online store in Singapore
- Singapore Poultry Hub receives $40m loan to set up smart factory
- 5 Things to Know Before Renovating Your Apartment
- The Guide to Renovating Your Apartment: 7 Rules To Follow
- 10 ways to makeover your apartment in 2018
- How to legally renovate an apartment
- Start in Neutral
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.