Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, Singapore Business Review, Today Online, The Jakarta Post and more. Want to suggest news sources? Do you have a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Chart of the Day: HDB resales could hit 24,000 units in 2019
This chart from OrangeTee & Tie’s 2019 market outlook shows that the demand for Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats is expected to remain resilient in 2019, as resale transactions are expected to hit 22,000-24,000 units.
Current property news articles, Singapore
- "Singapore total real estate investment sales projected to increase marginally in 2019 to SGD38.3 billion"
- APAC Realty – Acquisition Of ERA Centre Is Cashflow Negative
- PropNex 4Q earnings sink 58% to $1.8 mil on lower revenue, higher staff costs
- St. Thomas Ville freehold en bloc site to be tendered at $58m
- Haw Par Villa to reopen on 1 March 2019Centurion and Sunseap ink 20-year solar power agreement
Property and business news from Asia
- Huawei continues investing in Thailand
- Knight Frank's 5 themes shaping office space in the future
- US companies continue to see growth in China amid uncertainties
- Find the ideal Pattaya luxury condo
- Insider Analysis: Capital real estate following Bangkok’s lead
How to sell your property
- Find the home of your dreams with the help of Landlord.sg
- 4 things buyers wish they knew before buying a property
- Are you ready to buy a house in Singapore? 5 signs of readiness
- Things to plan and how much to save before buying a flat
- About HDB flats 5 home selling mistakes owners can’t stop making
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: