Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
A total of 3,373 Build-To-Order (BTO) flats in Punggol and Tampines are up for sale, and include flats ranging from two-room flexi to five-room flats.
Prices start from S$109,000 (excluding grants) for a two-room flexi flat in Punggol, and from S$312,000 (excluding grants) for a four-room flat in Tampines.
The HDB noted that with the new Enhanced CPF Housing Grant which gives eligible first-timer families with a monthly income of up to S$9,000 up to S$80,000, buyers could buy a two-room flexi flat in Punggol for as little as S$29,000 after housing grants.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Condo resale prices flat between July and August
- China Yuanbang eyes property deals with loans to firms worth 172m yuan
- Fewer condos, HDB flats rented in August but prices largely steady: SRX data
- Jervois Road GCB up for sale with S$38.8m guide price
- Ying Li International calls for trading halt pending announcement
Latest Property news in Asia
- Consortium led by South Korea's Mirae Asset to buy 15 US hotels from China's Anbang
- Korea’s Mirae said buying us hotel portfolio from Anbang for $5.8b
- Gic leads $500m Vietnam retail investment and more Asia real estate headlines
- Singapore is Asia's Top Cross Border Commercial Property Investor in 2019
How to Arrange Your Furniture
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.