Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from REtalk Asia, Channel NewsAsia, TheFinance.sg, Seedly.sg and more. Want to suggest news sources? Do you have a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
CapitaLand's 2018 net profit jumps 12% to 10-year high
Central Provident Fund (CPF) members will continue to earn interest rates of 2.5 per cent per annum on their Ordinary Account (OA), and 4 per cent per annum on their Special and Medisave accounts (SMA) between Apr 1 and Jun 30.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Commentary: The role reversal between parent and child, as ageing takes a toll on families
- Hotel investment deals hit three-year high at $518.7m in 2018
- A Complete Guide To Understanding CPF For The Layman
- $1 Million HDB Flats: Here’s What You Need To Know
- 8M Real Estate buying shophouses worth S$144m
What's happening in the Asian markets?
- VIDEO: Two-bedroom Kata Sky Villa condo for sale in Phuket
- Living sectors are the new targets for yield-seeking investors and developers
- Lombok and the Gili Islands: Back in Business
- Johor royal family’s Singapore ancestral property inspired ‘Crazy Rich Asian’, says report
- I’m proud Bekasi is congested city: Mayor
Ongoing Kickstarter smart campaigns we really love:
- SantElm66 - an atelier for creative, sustainable living
- Historical City Wallpapers
- Parametric Lampshade Make/100
- Urban Creativity Center (Micro)
- SimCam - An Unparalleled AI Home Security Camera
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you in one place the most important property market news in and around Singapore - each and every day. We list the best articles on realestate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date in property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day, whoever stays out misses out.
If you want to announce your news or you want to share your content with us in form of certain cooperation, please don't hesitate to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by: