CPF, HDB mortgage interest rates unchanged for second quarter 2019 by Channel NewsAsia
Central Provident Fund (CPF) members will continue to earn interest rates of 2.5 per cent per annum on their Ordinary Account (OA), and 4 per cent per annum on their Special and Medisave accounts (SMA) between Apr 1 and Jun 30.
More real estate news from Singapore
- PropNex Realty enters into strategic collaboration with Century 21 franchise GAP » by The Edge Singapore
- Unsold residential units doubled to over 34,000 in 2018 » by Singapore Business Review
- Returning home from holiday? You may have to pay more GST, buy less duty-free liquor » by Today Online
- APAC Realty buys back franchisees, raises bet on regional expansion, remains upbeat on Singapore » by The Edge Singapore
- CPF interest rates kept the same across all accounts; no change to HDB mortgage rate » by Singapore Business Review
What's happening outside Singapore?
- CBRE Releases Q4 2018 Japan Investment MarketView » by REtalk Asia
- Leading office on Sydney’s Lower North Shore signs long-term deal with Belle Property » by The Real Estate Conversation
- Indonesia: Are investors waiting for April's elections? » by Gapura Bali
- Draft Myanmar Real Estate Services Bill welcomed by Colliers » by REtalk Asia
- Malaysia: Ministry to consider scrapping affordable housing projects that are not cost-effective » by MalayMail
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you in one place the most important property market news in and around Singapore - each and every day. We list the best articles on realestate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date in property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day, whoever stays out misses out.
If you want to announce your news or you want to share your content with us in form of certain cooperation, please don't hesitate to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by: