Carlton Hotel equipment failure leads to power outage by the new paper
First, there was equipment failure at a substation supplying power at Carlton Hotel yesterday. Then a fire forced the evacuation of around 1,000 people from the Bras Basah building, while lights went out in parts of Bugis, City Hall, Marina and Somerset.
More property news from the Singapore
- New private home sales in January down 28.1% from December; 17.8% lower on year: URA » by The Business Times
- Margate Point relaunched for en bloc sale at a lower price of $36.5m » by Singapore Business Review
- CBD Grade A office rents in 2018 post highest annual growth since 2010 » by Colliers International
- Why Every Singaporean Needs an Emergency Fund – And How You Can Build Yours » by MoneySmart
- Developer sales fell 17.8% to 433 units in January » by Singapore Business Review
What's happening in the Asian property market?
- UOB Launches Digital Bank for ASEAN Starting From Thailand » by finews.asia
- Buying Property Overseas? Property Laws For Foreigners in Countries Like Malaysia, Australia & Thailand » by MoneySmart
- Hong Kong port slips from global top 5 for first time; Singapore stays resilient at no. 2 » by asia one
- Thailand's real estate market outlook for 2019 » by REtalk Asia
- Risky jobs: The guys who hang off high-rise buildings » by Channel NewsAsia
Tips &tricks to sell your property
- How to Prepare for the Photo Shoot » by Realtor Magazine
- 9 ways to prepare a property for a photo shoot » by Elements Property
- Top 33 Real Estate Photography Tips & Mistakes to Avoid » by FitSmallBusiness.com
- How to Photograph a Real Estate Interior or Property » by Digital Photography School
- Selling Your House? Avoid These Mistakes » by Investopedia
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you in one place the most important property market news in and around Singapore - each and every day. We list the best articles on realestate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date in property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day, whoever stays out misses out.
If you want to announce your news or you want to share your content with us in form of certain cooperation, please don't hesitate to write us: [email protected].
Brought to you by: