Prices of older HDB flats fall slower compared to private homes: Study by Today Online
The study, done by the National University of Singapore (NUS), found that while the public housing units and the private non-landed units declined in value at the same rate for the first 10 years, there was significant difference in the rate at which their prices fall after 30 years.
More property news from the Singapore
- 1,000 evacuated after switch room fire at Carlton Hotel, no one injured » by The Straits Times
- Bukit Sembawang's 3Q earnings treble to $54 mil on higher revenue » by The Edge Singapore
- Man who tried to burn down Yishun flat after mother's nagging gets 5 years' jail » by Yahoo News
- Condo rents up 1.9% in January: SRX » by The Business Times
- Old HDB flats weather depreciation better than condos: NUS study » by Singapore Business Review
What's happening in the Asian property market?
- Sunrise and sunsets from this boutique resort on Bali's east coast » by REtalk Asia
- Sluggish sales bog down Indonesian real estate » by Hong Kong Business
- Added value makes central KL attractive » by StarProperty.my
- Property overhang seen at ‘worrying’ level » by The Star Online
- Chinese investors spent $2.3 bln in Thai property in 2018 » by Thailand Business News
Interior design tricks and tips
- 10 Romantic Weekend Getaways Perfect For Every Relationship » by ELLE Décor
- Bad Kitchen Cleaning Habits to Kick in 2019 » by Freshome
- The Pros And Cons Of Having A Kitchen Island With Built-in Stove Or Cooktop » by homedit.com
- 15 Chic Yellow Bedrooms That Will Put a Smile On Your Face » by House Beautiful
- Top Paint Color Trends for 2019 » by the spruce
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you in one place the most important property market news in and around Singapore - each and every day. We list the best articles on realestate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date in property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day, whoever stays out misses out.
If you want to announce your news or you want to share your content with us in form of certain cooperation, please don't hesitate to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by: