Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Analysts noted that the figure reiterates the HDB resale market’s stability.
HDB resale prices rose 1.5% YoY and 0.4% MoM in July, according to SRX data. From its April 2013 peak, prices are 12.8% lower.
Prices for most room types are higher than a year ago. Three-room prices inched up 0.5% YoY, four-room prices by 2.1% and five-room by 1.7% YoY. Meanwhile, prices for executive flats remained unchanged over the same period.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- How Much Does A Property’s Age Affect Its Rental Income And Yield?
- Cromwell European REIT jumps almost 30 spots to 7th place in SGTI 2020
- ESR-Reit will not raise offer price for Sabana in proposed merger
- Asia Pacific commercial sentiment improving despite drop in investment volume - CBRE
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Uniquely Singaporean ways to accumulate wealth
- Hong Kong's richest family, the Kwoks, loses US$8 billion in a single year
- HK's richest family loses US$8b in a single year
- Daily Briefing: Singapore to widen range of visitors as tourism wanes; COE prices close higher across all categories
- Electronic monitoring devices to be worn by incoming travellers to Singapore isolating at home
All About Art Deco Design
- Defining a Style Series: What Is Art Deco Design? A Study in Opulence
- The Fascinating History of Art Deco Design
- Art Deco History, Characteristics of a Style of Architecture, Decorative Arts
- An Art Deco Interior Design Guide
- Discover Art Deco design: everything you need to know about the iconic movement
Stylish Area Rugs
- 18 Stylish Area Rugs Ideas for Every Room in Your Home
- THE MOST STYLISH AREA RUGS FOR EVERY BUDGET—AND STYLE
- 12 Living Room Rug Ideas That Will Change Everything
- The 15 Best Places to Shop for Affordable Rugs
- The 11 Best Area Rugs of 2020
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.