Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The reserve price translates to a land rate of about S$1,065 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), after factoring an estimated development charge of about S$15.5 million and before any bonus gross floor area, JLL said.
The owners of Cascadale condominium in Changi are making a second attempt at an en bloc sale at the same reserve price of S$270 million, market agent JLL said on Tuesday. The 25-year-old freehold property in District 16 was first launched for collective sale in May this year.
The most important Real Estate news in Singapore
- Boustead Projects JV to buy IBM's Tampines technology park property for S$77.4m
- HDB resale flat prices rise 0.1% in Q3: Flash estimates
- Reini Otter takes the helm of Frasers Property's new industrial, logistics unit
- Keppel Reit sells Bugis Junction Towers for S$547.5m, S$388m above purchase price
- Singapore private home prices up 0.9 % in Q3: URA flash data
Latest news from the Asian Property market
- PGIM real estate achieves $447M first close on Asia core fund
- WeWork formally cancels IPO as layoffs, cost cuts loom
- Freehold serviced apartment building in Singapore with development potential
- M-Ten Tower Jakarta Conducted Its Office Building’s Topping Off Ceremony
- Tokyo buyers look towards second hand apartments
Sell your house only with photos
- 9 Listing Photo Do's and Don'ts
- Take Great Home Photos the Easy Way
- Prepare your home for photographs
- Tutorial to selling your house through photos
- Photo mistakes to avoid when selling a home
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.