This week's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Rents for condominium units and Housing Board flats both increased by 1.3 per cent in April from the previous month, although the number of leasings dipped.
As at last month, condo rents have risen for four consecutive months, while HDB rents rose for 10 straight months, according to flash data from real estate portal SRX released on Wednesday.
Condo rents are up 5.2 per cent in April from a year ago, although they are still down 11.9 per cent from their peak in January 2013.
HDB rents, which are 5.6 per cent higher than a year ago, have hit their highest since July 2016, although they are still 10 per cent down from their peak in August 2013.
Rents in non-mature estates rose by 2 per cent month on month, while those in mature estates edged up by 0.6 per cent. Rents also increased across all room types.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Frasers Property H1 profit rises 18% to S$275.8m on change in use of industrial properties
- Singapore commercial property market activity leaps by 200%
- HDB rental rates rise for 11th straight month
- More snapping up luxe condos even as new private home sales in April slow
- April's condo resale volumes smash 11-year record
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- IT consultancy Prontastic Group to open Singapore office
- Four in five Singaporeans uncomfortable with sharing data on social media: study
- Singapore life insurers post 29% jump in weighted new premiums for Q1
- The best things to do this weekend (May 13-16)
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (May 17-23)
- Killing Weeds With Salt—a Non-Toxic Herbicide
- 10 Natural Weed Killers That Can Fix the Yard
- Nontoxic Herbicides
- 6 Homemade Herbicides: Kill the Weeds Without Killing the Earth
- Organic Methods for Killing Weeds Safely
Before and After Bedrooms
- 11 Amazing Before and After Bathroom Remodels
- 10 Must-See Before and After Bedroom Makeovers
- Awesome Bedroom Makeovers
- The 20 Best Bedroom Makeovers We’ve Ever Seen
- The 12 Best Bedroom Before and Afters We Saw This Year
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Weekly Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Weekly Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a weekly basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.