Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Two years after a backlash over price hikes by PropertyGuru, property agents are up in arms again as the property portal is increasing the price agents have to pay for listing on its platform.
Some agents said that the increases are too much and too frequent, seeming as if PropertyGuru bumps them up every year.
Yet, they also felt resigned and helpless, given PropertyGuru’s dominance in the market.
PropertyGuru has stated that it accounts for 70 percent of the market share, with more than 5.5 million property hunters in Singapore using their site every month.
More real estate news from Singapore
- ‘Hype, smoke, and hot air’ clouding Singapore real estate
- Think You’ll Be Rich From Selling Your HDB? Here’s Why You’re Wrong
- Happy National Day 2019, Singapore! Here are Our Top Housing Perks This Year
- What It’s Really Like to Live In Geylang’s Red Light District
- I’m Singaporean but this is Why I Live in JB
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- Dot Property Winning Weekend celebrates Thailand’s real estate industry
- President confirms relocation of Indonesian capital to Borneo
- Gerakan likely to get the nod this time
- Need for a more efficient disaster alert system: Rural Development Minister
Other news and useful tips
- Average Cost of Home Renovation in Singapore 2019
- 24 Scandinavian-Style HDB Flats And Condos To Inspire You
- Home Equity Loan: Is Cash-Out Refinancing Your Property A Good Move?
- Thinking about buying property in Singapore?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let it us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.