Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Over-all sales declined to 2,148 from 9,912.
The unemployment rate rose 1 percentage point (ppt) Q1 to 2.4% compared to 2019, as overall sales of private new homes declined from 9,912 to 2,148 over the same period.
In view of the weak economic outlook, a key downside risk on home demand and prices is the unemployment rate in Singapore as job and income security have been a rising concern in a pandemic-hit world. Data showed that unemployment rate correlates closely with home purchase, barring some exceptions.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Accordia Golf Trust urges unitholders to make informed vote on divestment
- CBD Grade A office rents moderate 1.2% in Q2
- Broadening rally for S-REITs in 2H20 on returning investor confidence; industrial REITs among top performers, says DBS
- Boustead Singapore posts 11% rise in 2H20 earnings to $18.5 mil, achieving "commendable" results under "tough business environment", says CEO Wong
- Should “Sandwiched Singaporeans” Rent First, Or Buy The Cheapest Condo They Can Afford?
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Why the coronavirus pandemic is proving to be the ultimate test for Singapore
- The most stunning floral gardens in Singapore
- A Singaporean Guide To Buying US Stocks With The Cheapest Brokerages
- Bathroom of the Week: American Desert Meets Scandinavian Modern
Summer Bedroom Decorating Tips
- 10 Dreamy Summer Bedrooms to Inspire You
- 7 Simple Summer Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Small Decor Swaps for a Summer-Ready Bedroom
- 8 Ways to Make Your Bedroom a Breezy Summer Oasis
- Master Bedroom Styled 3 Ways for Summer – Tips for Decorating Neutral Bedrooms
Sustainability in Home Renovation
- Designer Tips for Including Sustainability in a Home Renovation
- Sustainable home renovation solutions
- 10 Eco-Friendly Ways to Renovate your Home
- Sustainable Trends In Home Renovation & Design
- 10 Steps to a Green Home Renovation
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.