Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Property consultancy CBRE on Wednesday said it has appointed Png Poh Soon as its head of valuation and advisory services for Singapore, with effect from Jan 2 next year.
According to CBRE, Mr Png brings with him over 17 years of experience in real estate professional services, with a specialisation in land acquisitions and property tax.
"He will focus on driving the continued growth and success of CBRE's valuation and advisory services, delivering reliable and high-quality real estate valuations to clients," the company said.
Mr Png will report to Moray Armstrong, managing director of CBRE Singapore, as well as Vamshi KK Nakirekanti, head of valuation and advisory services for South-east Asia.
Mr Armstrong said Mr Png's expertise as a licensed appraiser across all asset types will greatly benefit the group's corporate and institutional clients.
"His vast experience in working with leading multinational companies, financial institutions and regulatory bodies, as well as his extensive network of industry contacts, will further extend CBRE's reach and offerings to grow our valuation business; in particular, expanding our share of pie in mortgage valuation."
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Bigger BTO flats in 2 estates see keen interest
- Ascendas India Trust raises $150m from oversubscribed private placement
- Chart of the Day: Condos priced below $1m dominates OCR resales in Q3
- CBRE hires new Singapore head of valuation & advisory services from Knight Frank
- Singapore home sales October 2019
Asian property news round up
- Hong Kong’s Shop King Wins Retail Assets From Unlucky Gambler
- U.S. housing outlook improves but not breaking new ground: Reuters poll Read
- Saudi Arabia appoints property executive to head Riyadh royal commission
- Homebuyers in China were promised 'park views'... the property company built a plastic lake
- Gamuda Land and Maybank team up to enhance GL HOME with HouzKEY
- Relaxed furniture
- 5 Tips to Create a Relaxing Bedroom This Autumn/Winter
- 20 Relaxing Bathroom Color Schemes
- 10 Tips for Creating an Ultra-Relaxing Master Bathroom
- How To Make Your Bathroom Relaxing
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.