Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Rents and volumes of non-landed private homes and HDB flats rose in the month of February, according to flash estimates from real estate portal SRX Property.
Condominium rents rose 0.1 per cent from January and are up 3.3 per cent year-on-year.
Month-on-month, rents in the core central region (CCR) rose 0.9 per cent, rest of central region (RCR) rents decreased 0.4 per cent and rents from the outside central region (OCR) held steady.
Rents in all regions were up year-on-year, with the CCR rising 5.1 per cent, the RCR up 2.9 per cent and the OCR increasing 2.4 per cent.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- Lum Chang sells freehold London office building for £54.8m
- Purchases of adjoining units keeping luxe condo market abuzz
- Singapore 2020 property auction listings may rise 10%
- Singapore's condo resale prices and sales drop in Feb
- Can aged care assets buoy Singapore Press Holdings?
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- New MRT extension to link Pasir Ris, Punggol estates by 2031
- Expats share top tips on moving to Singapore
- The best dim sum restaurants in Singapore
- The best toy stores in Singapore
- The best indoor playgrounds for kids in Singapore
Black and White Bathroom Design
- 40+ Timeless Black and White Bathroom Design Ideas
- 19 Inspirational Black and White Bathrooms
- 15 Black and White Bathrooms That Feel Fresh and Luxurious
- 25+ Incredibly stylish black and white bathroom ideas to inspire
- Black and white bathroom designs
Outdoor Oven Ideas
- Outdoor Oven Ideas For Summer Fun
- 15 DIY Pizza Oven Plans For Outdoors Backing
- Pizza Oven Ideas
- DIY Outdoor Pizza Oven Ideas
- DIY Video: How to Build a Backyard Wood Fire Pizza Oven Under $100
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.