Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The Housing Board resale market remained robust last month despite experiencing a seasonal dip from January.
Fewer HDB flats changed hands last month compared with January, as prices inched up by 0.7 per cent.
In all, 1,668 HDB resale flats were sold last month, 13.1 per cent fewer than in January, flash estimates from real estate portal SRX showed yesterday. The figure reversed the 3.3 per cent increase in January from the preceding month.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Tussle over rent rebates thrusts unequal landlord-tenant relationship under spotlight
- Mandarin Oriental reverses to full-year net loss of US$55.5m
- Hongkong Land's rental loss could be limited: analyst
- Sasseur REIT to reopen Kunming outlet mall on 11 March
- Chart of the Day: 60% of condo projects show low take-up rates in its first month
Useful stories related Singapore
- Women are travelling more to exotic destinations: study
- Singapore's reefs didn't feel the heat of rising mercury in 2019
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- The best theme parks in Singapore
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (Mar 9-15)
DIY Tips - Faux Marble
- 8 Easy DIY Faux Marble Projects
- 40 Awesome Faux Marble DIYs
- 14 Easy and Inexpensive DIY Faux Marble Decor Tutorials
- DIY Faux Marble
- DIY Faux Marble Top Table DIY Faux Marble Top Table
Motif Trends - Stripes
- How to Decorate With Stripes
- Stunning Ideas for Decorating with Stripes
- 20 Rooms That Prove That Stripes Are The Best
- How to use stripes and clean lines in contemporary interior design
- Modern Interior Design with Stripes, Striped Wallpaper and Home Decorating Fabrics
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.